Thursday, December 31, 2009

Top Five Overrated Musicals of This Decade

Whew!! I've done a TON of blogging today! After this one, I'm done. Okay, so the last list is a list (in case you didn't read the title) of the most overrated musicals of the decade:

1. Billy Elliot the Musical- Anything that has to do with England is soooooooooo annoying!!!!!! Why do they get all the hype????? I mean, PLEASE!!!!

2. Mary Poppins- Yet another British musical. Who cares if Mary Poppins is supposedly perfect! I'll tell you one thing though, she is NOT in any way, PERFECT!!!!!

3. Mamma Mia!- Okay, I'm not saying that this is a bad show, because it's not AWFUL! People just talk about way too much is all. In fact, most kids at my school only know about this musical because of the movie!

4. Hairspray- This is another musical that kids at school only know about because of the movie. It's actually a good show, it's just overdone, I think!

5. Avenue Q- I'm seeing this one in March or so at the Pikes Peak Center in Colorado Springs, and to tell you the truth, I can see why it's so overrated. But that decision can be made final once I actually see it.

Wow, are my fingers tired! Well, I hope everyone enjoyed 2009 (and this decade) as much as I did. And I hope you all have a great 2010!

1 comment:

  1. I know this has nothing to do with Broadway (sorry!) but I wanted to let you know that I'm back to blogging! Both my blogs have new posts (January 4th) so check them out lol

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog