Sunday, January 17, 2010

What I'm Expecting...

I'm so sorry that I haven't been blogging for a few weeks. But hey! When you're still in school , you can really get caught up. Anywho, so it's finally 2010!!!!!!!! I really do think that this year is getting off to a great start and it will continue to be great in the wonderful world of Broadway. Here are my expectations for the Broadway stage this year:

1. We will be hit with a HUGE Titanic-hitting-the-iceberg musical that can push Mary Poppins out for good.

2. Sutton Foster can FINALLY have a lead role in a successful musical.

3. Finian's Rainbow will be loved by all who see it.

and finally...

4. BAN THE DISNEY SHOWS!!!!!!

In addition to this being a new year, this is also an all-new decade! So, here are my expectations for the new decade:

1. Wicked will pass up Phantom of the Opera for number of performances.

2. Phantom of the Opera will NOT leave Broadway!

3. More of the old classics are revived on Broadway.

and finally...

4. Patti LuPone retires.

Okay, so maybe not ALL of my expectations will actually happen, but you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog