Thursday, December 31, 2009

Top Ten Underrated Musicals of This Decade

I decided in order to have enough lists, I would write half of them on the same day. So here is another one for your enjoyment; this one is a list of the most underrated musicals of the decade:

1. Legally Blonde- HELLO?!?! Where is all the hype about this show??? I mean, you'd think after the success of the movie, people would LOVE the musical, especially because it has a TON of upbeat, flashy dance numbers!

2. Spamalot- Okay, so maybe people like Monty Python, but probably not on Broadway. But seriously, this musical is in my top five ever, but other people just don't seem to like it or know about it.

3. White Christmas- I still have yet to see this one, but I don't even know if it will return to Broadway next season because even though it's the holiday season, tourists would rather see shows like Wicked.

4. The Drowsy Chaperone- This is another musical I really don't know why people wouldn't like it or even see it. Sure, the composers and lyricists are unknown, but the music is really great!

5. Little Women- See????? Most people don't even know that half of these musicals actually exist! Well, this one starred Sutton Foster and everyone loves her, so why not see it?

Okay, you gotta agree with me on some of my choices because they really are quite underrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog