Friday, December 4, 2009

Our City: The Musical

OK, so call me crazy, but tonight, I'm seeing another musical. AAA!!!! I swear, all my friends think I'm INSANE!!!! But hey, the experience is all great! Anywho, the musical is called, This Beautiful City and it was actually on Broadway, and this is at the end of the tour. It's about our small town of...insert drum roll...COLORADO SPRINGS!!!!!! And yes, it was on Broadway! In this show, you will find an array of famous Springs figures, including none other than Ted Haggard. The only thing I can say is, "Why would someone from New York actually care about our city?!?" I mean, really? Still, I'm extremely psyched for this. Here's the info on it for those of you live there:

This Beautiful City
At the Cornerstone Arts Center 825 N. Cascade Ave.
7 PM today, Saturday and Sunday 2 PM
Free, but tickets are required and limited
Tickets available at Worner Campus Center Information Desk, 902 N. Cascade Ave., 389-6607

I will fill you all in on the show after I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog