Thursday, December 31, 2009

Top Five Worst Musical of This Decade

So those of you who have been seeing all of my lists for the decade, you are probably tired of seeing them. I mean, hey, it's already the 31st, so why should I be writing???? For many reasons, but let's not discuss that! Here's a list of the musicals that I think are the worst musicals of the decade.

1. Mary Poppins- Okay, PLEASE don't hate me, all you Disney fanatics! I just don't see where anyone could like this show. I've haven't seen the musical or movie...and I don't plan to!

2. The Little Mermaid- So I did see this movie, but again, not the musical!!!!! And who would want to when there's a bunch of fish on skates????

3. Shrek the Musical- I actually am seeing this one next November at the Denver Center; however, according to many, it didn't do as well as the movies. In fact, I don't know a single person who knew this show existed!

4. Billy Elliot the Musical- I really don't car what anyone says about this show! IT SUCKS!!!! Just because it's British, it doesn't make it perfect!

5. Memphis- As many Broadway geeks would know, this show is currently on Broadway, but is not doing well at all! I have to agree with audiences; no one wants to see this show!

I know that lately, I've only been doing top five lists, but hey! You try being the blogger and see how it feels!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog