Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dancing Queen...hey I just might join 'em!

I know it has been a while since I have posted, but I'm back! Anywho, just this past Tuesday I had the chance (FINALLY!!!!) to see Mamma Mia! at Buell Theatre. Okay, so it was no Wicked, but I have to say that I really enjoyed it overall. The music was very entertaining and familiar (despite the fact that I did not live through the 70's), the choreography was unexpected, and the talent...well, let's just say that there are better voices out there. Each and every one of the guys playing Sophie's three potential fathers made me laugh at some point in the show, they were awesome. Overall, I enjoyed this production. BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW IF YOU LIVE IN COLORADO because the show will be gone in a few days!

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could see the show, I liked the movie a lot. Only song I really hate is "I Have a Dream". Yuck :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to agree with your comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog