Sunday, November 21, 2010

Spider-Man on Broadway?

Yes, it's official. Spider-Man is heading to Broadway on January 11 of 2011. Now usually I get really excited about new musicals debuting on Broadway. But for this one, I'm still not sure what to make out of it. I mean, I think the last thing Broadway needs is a comic strip brought to life in musical form. Um, no thank you. Though, my opinion might actually change if it goes on national tour. Good news for 80's fanatics: Bono and The Edge from the band U2 wrote music and lyrics (I know that my mom is VERY thrilled)! I'm very curious to find out what the choreography is going to be like because it doesn't seem like it would be very complex, if there is any at all. And, no. I am NOT joking about this show being on Broadway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog