Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Four Fab Shows Heading to Macy's This Year!

Okay, so I don't know about any of you but the main reason I watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is for the four numbers from new musicals on Broadway. They get more people to go see these shows, and this year I am pleased to announce that the four musicals being shown are Million Dollar Quartet, American Idiot, Memphis, and Elf. Alright so maybe the last one isn't a show I'm really thrilled about, but the other three are definitely going to be entertaining. I especially cannot wait for the number from Memphis because ever since the Tony awards from last year, this show has appealed to me. I mean, I really hope that this fabulous musical goes on national tour VERY soon, because when it does, I will be there for sure. I greatly encourage all my readers to tune in this Thursday to NBC at 9 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog