Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Quite Possibly the Funniest Play...

Last Thursday I had the amazing opportunity to see The 39 Steps, performed by the Denver Center Theatre Company. I can literally describe this play in one word: hilarious. I guess I liked this play a lot because it's a play that uses everything possible stagewise. Every scene is completely different from the next, but you would have to see it to understand. All four cast members were incredibly comical, and after the show, I didn't see a single audience member leaving the theatre without a smile. Okay, so maybe some of you who know me really well are reading this and thinking, Gee, I thought the Broadway Queen was totally against all straight plays. Well, my friends, you are wrong on this one, hence the title of this post. If any of my readers live in Colorado, no matter where you live, it will be totally worth it to see this production of The 39 Steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog