Friday, November 6, 2009

Wedding Plummets?

Yes, that's right! The Wedding Singer, showing at the Pikes Peak Center, (I saw it on Tuesday night) was, on a scale of 1 to 10, a 6. And it seems like the kind of show that I would be all gaga about, but there were several areas of the show that needed improvement. The choreography looked like it was created by a 10 year old at points, the talent wasn't amazing (but then again it wasn't the official national tour) and the set was lame. The two leads were, in real life, husband and wife, so that made a perfect leading section. I have never seen the movie, but I wasn't too crazy about the plot. I mean, finding exactly where your enemy and lover are to be wedded...PUH-LEASE! Although if you lived through the 80's, you might like this show for the 80's star impersonators!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog