Monday, November 16, 2009

Momma, Bring Ragtime Today!

As all Broadway geeks should know, the revival of Ragtime opened this past Saturday at the Neil Simon Theatre. I know what you're going to say, "Why would you, all people, be blogging about an old musical. Well, my friends, I'm blogging about this because personally, I'm excited for this show! I mean, I've heard some of the music on Sirius XM On Broadway (love ya, Dueling Divas!), so I do know the music and I really do like it. But I'm mostly excited for this one because if it lasts awhile on Broadway, it might go on national tour, which means I would get to see it at the Buell. And knowing me, I absolutely LOVE seeing any and all musicals! Plus, I missed the Arvada Center's production of it, so I need this chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog