Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fantasticks Returning?

No, no, NO!!!!!!!!!! This can't be happening! The world's longest running musical (I wish the opposite!), The Fantasticks, will be showing at the Arena Stage starting now and playing through January of 2010. Could these people be going insane?!? I mean, this, of all musicals, should never be brought to the Arena Stage! I personally think this show should go down in flames and never be heard from again. The cast, however, may be able to make the show okay. Sebastian La Cause returns to the Arena as El Gallo, joined by Helen Hayes, Addi McDaniel and several others. Although I've never heard of any of these guys, I'm sure they can pull this show off. Still, I won't rest my case on the fact that this musical is one of the worst. But if some of my readers REALLY love this show, don't let me rain on your parade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog