Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Little Bit Chenoweth


Every Broadway fan, either young or old, had heard of the popular musical, Wicked. This musical, with music and lyrics by the incredible Stephen Schwartz, debuted on Broadway in October 2003. The original Glinda was of course played by the lovable and peppy Kristin Chenoweth, who we all know from Pushing Up Daisies. As her fame became larger, Chenoweth decided to write an autobiography (well, sort of. Author Joni Rodgers wrote it all done while Kristin did the talking.) In this novel, Kristin talks about all the ups and downs of her life on Broadway and even back when she was just a small-town-Oklahoma girl. Well, of course, I am currently reading this book (as I am a HUGE fan of Kristin Chenoweth) and absolutely love it! So if you are a big fan of Wicked or at all part of this magical show, I recommend this fantastic novel to all of you.

2 comments:

  1. I love Kristin! Unfortunately, my daughter won't let me read her copy of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really? Well let me tell you, it's an amazing book and if you never get the chance to read it, then at least you know who Kristi Chenoweth is.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog