Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Love Should Never Die on Broadway


The well-loved quasi-operatic Broadway musical is finally going to have a long-awaited sequel. Yes, you guessed it; the story of The Phantom of the Opera, which has played at the Majestic Theatre for over 20 years, will continue its classic storyline in the sequel, The Phantom of the Opera: Love Never Dies. Says Andrew Lloyd Webber, "The Phantom has been so extraordinary in my life-the biggest musical I've been involved in so far." Being a Phantom fan myself, this is very exciting for me and certainly for many others. I wonder, though, how Lloyd Webber is going to be able to pull of yet another amazing, if not better, musical. I mean, when I saw Phantom, it was just SO incredible! All the music is very beautiful and memorable, unlike his other hit musical, Cats. Anyway, I can't wait to see Lloyd Webber's latest creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog