Friday, July 24, 2009

Denver's Got It All

If you are a Broadway-musical geek living in Colorado (like myself), you will be excited to know that Denver Center Attractions has announced its 2010 season for national tours. I personally think that Legally Blonde the Musical, which comes to Denver February 2-14 at Buell Theatre, is going to be the best this season. Call me crazy, because I have never seen the movie. But I am a girl who loves pink and wishes she was blonde! However, I do think the rest of the season is going to be great, with awesome shows like Young Frankenstein, Shrek the Musical, In the Heights and South Pacific. I know what you all think of Shrek the Musical: it's childish. And after seeing a dance number from this musical at the Tony's, I do agree that it may seem quite immature at times, but I think it's worth seeing. (I do know for a fact that In the Heights and South Pacific are going to be great musicals!) So if you love seeing a lot of blondes dance across the stage, or even fairy tale creatures, check out the 2010 national touring season at the Denver Center!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for their new season! It's going to be great!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog