Sunday, March 28, 2010

I Promise It'll Be Good...

Last night, for those that are SO disconnected from the wonderful world of Broadway, the revival of Promises, Promises started its previews at the Broadway Theatre. Now, normally, a show like this wouldn't interest me in the least bit, but Kristin Chenoweth, my idol, is starring in it along with Sean Hayes and so many other "Broadway peeps", as I like to call them. I am sooooooo jealous of anyone who actually lives in New York and is able to see this show, let alone the previews. I mean, this is KRISTIN CHENOWETH we are talking about here!!!!!!! Okay, so sure, it's not a household-name production, but hey! Kristin Chenoweth can make ANY show a household-name production, right? So, if any of you who are reading this right now live in New York and get the chance to see Promises, Promises, PLEASE post a comment on this blog post to let me know how good it was. although, I'm sure it's going to be AMAZING (with Kristin Chenoweth in it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog