Sunday, February 28, 2010

Green Day Comes to Broadway

So sorry everyone for not writing for a while. I've been both tied up at rehearsals and also sick! Anyways, as many of you may have heard, a new Broadway show called American Idiot, about the popular rock band, Green Day, is coming to Broadway April 20 at St. James Theatre. Okay, I personally, am not too thrilled about this. I mean, I know these people are trying to attract rock fans to Broadway, but I just don't think that's the best crowd to bring to Broadway. Sure, Green Day has come out with some classic songs, but really? A show about them?!? Anyways, the cast HAS been announced , which includes John Gallagher Jr., Stark Stands, Theo Stockman, Leslie McDonel, Van Hughes and so many others that I have never heard of. But for those of you who are really into this band's music, go crazy and buy tickets for this new show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog