Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wicked Freak

If you haven't seen my top ten best Broadway musicals list (which appeared about a month ago), then you probably have no idea what my favorite Broadway musical of all time is: Wicked. I know, I know; it's not too much of a surprise, considering I'm a teenage girl who hates Twilight. My philosophy on teen girls is you're either a fan of Twilight or a fan of Wicked. But anyways, I'm of course a Wicked freak, and along with that, my idol is Kristin Chenoweth, so naturally, I would love this musical. However, as crazy as this sounds, I have never seen Wicked; but no worries, because in 2 weeks, I'm seeing it in Denver on the national tour, which I am so stoked about. Of course, though, Kristin won't be in this national tour, which I think is totally outrageous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog