Monday, August 31, 2009

Nothing For Me

I'm so disappointed. I have been for quite some time. The theatre company that put on The Music Man, the Fine Arts Center, is about to start their 2009-2010 season, and there aren't any shows for 13 year old girls! I know...very disappointing! And the worst part is that the one show I could've been at least teen chorus in, Sweeney Todd, already had auditions but they were for 16 years and up. The bright side is that I will have more time to focus on my Alleycat Theatrics shows and of course, the spring school musical, which I'm totally stoked about! Hopefully, I can get into YouthRep at the Fine Arts Center next summer as well. That would be equivalent to being in another Fine Arts Center show. So I cross my fingers, (and yes, my toes too) that I can still be successful without Sweeney Todd.

2 comments:

  1. Are you taking any acting, voice or dance classes? A break between productions is a great time to improve your skills for your next audition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I am taking lessons, which I guess will keep me busy. So I think I will be just fine!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog